Our Terms of Service
SOCILYZ LLC website basic service is free and so it the UNA CMS. We offer paid plans for access to automatic software updates, cloud hosting and direct download of advanced UNA modules and templates. We do not control what is happening on your site and we do not claim ownership for the data added to your site. However, we expect you to be responsible in managing your site content and adhere to linode.com (our Hosting Partner) Terms of Service. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that SOCILYZ LLC will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
• Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: SOCILYZ LLC has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
• Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorization: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
• Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
• Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
• Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Below activities are considered prohibited usage,
Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding networks or educational networks promoting safe sex, assuming that pornography and graphic media is not present.
• Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
• Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
• NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
• Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
• Open-source and Free software initiatives.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” SOCILYZ LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SOCILYZ LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.